Saturday, November 3, 2012

Whats with?

"Your enemy is my enemy too" or "Your enemy is certainly my friend" *evil laugh* PUHAHAHA!
*stop and everybody freezes*

WHATS WITH THAT??

Musuh kau adalah musuh aku juga. Biasanya bila kita sayang sangat dengan kawan, kita amalkan perkara ni. Nak back up kawan till the end dan sikit pun tak nampak flaw kawan yang kita back up tu even though dia salah. Sampai 360 degrees kita sanggup jelingkan mata untuk buat musuh kawan kita nampak yang kita pun tak suka dia. Like, "My friend hates you, so I have to hate you to. Puih puih."

And some pulak choose to make friends with their enemy's enemy. Get me? Musuh punya musuh, jadi kawan. Sebab diorang ada one thing in common, hating the same person. When sitting around all they talk about is the person they despise. Even 1kg gained by the enemy pun boleh jadi the most hottest gossip. Like how wrong the color of the enemy's shirt pun boleh heboh. Itu contoh je. We all know what happens sebenarnya kan?

Dulu I used to do the exact same thing. But I found out doing that tak berbaloi langsung. Not worth my time. Yes, we love our friends, but if our friends really do love us, dia takkan biar kita buang masa butt in dalam masalah dia. At least not to over butt in. Sebab buat apa kan, nak buat macam tu. Hating is exhausting, but to make people hate? Lagi lah exhausting tau! Okay tak marah, ter over hyper. Haha.

And I never really told my any of friends off so that they'll hate my enemies. Maybe dulu I did, but growing up, I learnt itu perkara tak patut buat pun. My friends really do have their rights to be friends with anybody they want to be. Like I have this one friend whom I can't really be friends now with her sebab all her mean words to me, I never tell my friends that "Kau jangan kawan dengan dia, dia jahat dengan aku, dia macam ini, macam itu" the list goes on but never did I once tell them not to go out with her. She's still my friends' friend.

And I have this one ex-boyfriend whom I know I'll hate him until I die but never once I tell my friends not to be friends with him. Thats why some of my school friends and college buddies still have him on their Facebook friends list. Dorang kata nak stalk hidup dia. I said I didn't mind, its your life anyways. Suka hati lah nak kawan dengan dia but don't mention his name in front of me. I don't want to know and its better for me not to know. They heard me, they did. And I thanked them for that. Simple as that lah sebenarnya. You hate people but don't drag everyone in your life to do the same. Worthless as garbage I tell you. :)

So thats it lah guess. Rasa macam dah tulih banyak dah. :)


No comments: