Wednesday, April 4, 2012

i don't get it.

Nampak sangat you're so effected by me kan nak cakap i'm so annoying? I don't ever ask you to read my twitter updates, belog updates and such. In fact, we don't talk anymore. So, boleh sangat kau nak unfollow aku from any of my social pages. Because excuse me miss, you have no effect in my life in what so ever you do. But calling me annoying is so out of the blue.

Yes, i do miss our times together but hey missy, life is so much better now. No offense, you really need to mind your own business. Really and seriously. I did apologize but hey, what answer did i got? so just blankly calling out my name and offering helps just made me confuse. I don't have any problem with you, but you can really help me by unfollowing me. You-know-who-you-are.

Thanks! ;)

No comments: